Hey, my first tag. Thanks Gemma!
Here are 7 weird/intriguing (read: dreadfully boring) facts about me:
1. Up until very recently, I never knew about the “few seconds of silence” rule for popping popcorn in the microwave. Ha! No wonder popcorn was always a craps shoot for me.
2. I have never left the United States.
3. I used to collect world globes and National Geographic maps. I still have a few tiny globes and a few newer maps.
4. Despite being displaced by Hurricane Katrina, I still finished my Master’s Degree in 2 years.
5. I am sometimes paralyzed by the anxiety of Artificial Sweeteners, hormones, and food preservatives. I am *this* close to becoming vegan for health reasons.
6. At one time in my life I wanted to become a personal trainer. Ha!
7. When I was in high school, my Dad told me about the baby girl he and his first wife gave up for adoption in the late 1960s. He was over in Vietnam, and they were not married at the time, so they thought they were doing the right thing. To this day, I still have not met her. I also have 2 other sisters (his other two daughters by the same woman) who I have only seen once and have not spoken to since. I’m not sure if they know that our father passed away.
Hum. . . let’s see. . . now that you’re bored to tears I’m going to have to slap a tag on someone.
I tag Jen. I hope no one else tagged her. It would figure that my first tag wouldn’t work out. *crossing fingers*